JAS Oceania – ‘Get Your Buggy On!’ Promotion:
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Information regarding how to enter, how to claim, and details of the prize form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is JAS Oceania Pty Ltd, ABN 78 114 781 592 of 54-58 Lillee Crescent, Tullamarine, VIC, 3043 Phone +61 3 9317 2600
3. Entry is open to JAS Oceania Australian Trade Account customers. Entrants (JAS Oceania Trade Account customers) must be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies, the immediate families of the above-listed persons, and directors, management and employees of companies, business or individuals associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promotion will be open from 7 am Eastern Standard Time Nationally on the 15th March 2019 and will continue until 10.00pm Eastern Standard Time Nationally on the 15th April 2019 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter and be eligible to win, eligible entrants (JAS Oceania Trade Account Customers) must buy a minimum of two (2) qualifying Sanden branded Air Conditioning replacement Compressor, at an authorised JAS Oceania Australia store during the promotion period. Eligible entrants that purchase two (2) Sanden Air Conditioning Compressors during the promotion period will instantly receive one (1) tickets in the draw. Eligible entrants will receive one (1) x ticket into the draw for every two (2) Sanden Air Conditioning Compressors purchased. There is no limit on the number of tickets into the draw that meet the above requirement. All purchases from the Sanden branded Air Conditioning Compressor ranges throughout the promotion period will go toward the entrant’s tally. The Entrants tally will be calculated automatically by JAS Oceania Head Office at the conclusion of the promotion and only eligible entrants will receive entries into the draw. All the eligible entrants will be added into the draw by JAS Oceania Head Office. There is no manual entry process required for the entrants. All sales must be made by the entrant/customer during the promotion period to qualify. All purchases made after the promotion period will not count to the customers final tally.
6. Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own contact details. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of age, identity and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of age, identification, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
7. Prize: Each ticket entered, goes into the draw to win one (1) of three (3), HAE270X - Helmetkarts 9HP 270CC Petrol Buggy. The prizes will be drawn at the end of the promotion period (17th April 2019); this will be drawn from all the eligible entries (of which constituted a prize entry as stipulated in paragraph 5.) at 9:00 AM AEST. Eligible entrants with multiple entries are only eligible to win one (1) of the four (4) prize pool.
8. The total maximum value per prize is $1,250 (including GST). Total Prize pool value $4,125.00 (including GST).
9. The prize, including any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless stipulated otherwise.
10. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter takes no responsibility for providing any safety equipment, training, and ongoing maintenance of any prize that is otherwise not stipulated in the terms and conditions from the date and time of collection of the prize.
12. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any maintenance, technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
13. The winners may be required to provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation including but not limited to proof of purchase before the prize is handed over. The winner will be informed of the documentation required at the time of notification of winning.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter shall be entitled to use entries, and all personal information contained therein, in any way that it considers appropriate for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
15. A winning entry will be selected randomly, in the presence of an independent witness, at 9:00 am AEST on Wednesday 17th April 2019 at JAS Oceania, 54-58 Lillee Crescent, Tullamarine, VIC 3043. Winners details will be published on the 18th April 2019 at (https://www.jasoceania.com.au/getyourbuggyon) for a minimum of 28 days and published in JAS Oceania Friday Frenzy 18/04/2019.
16. If the following circumstances occur; a) The winner is unable to be contacted within 28 days of the competition winner draw date published online (https://www.jasoceania.com.au/getyourbuggyon), b) The winner cannot satisfy the terms and conditions, c) The prize is forfeited by the winner for any reason, And Subject to any written direction and due to the prize event date, should the prize remain unclaimed an unclaimed prize draw from all non-winning entries will take place, in the presence of an independent witness, at JAS Oceania 54-58 Lillee Crescent, Tullamarine, VIC, 3043 . Any winner will be notified by telephone and in writing on 16th May 2019 and published online (https://jasoceania.com.au/getyourbuggyon) for a minimum of 28 days.
17. If a winner chooses not to take the prize or any component of it (or is unable to), the prize is forfeited and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize or any component.
18. If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any written directions given by the state gaming departments.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, incomplete, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
0. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
21. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion take no responsibility for the prize being damaged in transit, or for any delay in delivery of the prize or for the prize becoming lost or stolen after it has been delivered to, collected by and/or released to the prize winner.
22. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
23. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not valid or eligible to win.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The entrant agrees that the Promoter can continue to contact them even after this Promotion ends. If the entrant would like to access or correct the personal information that the Promoter holds about the entrant, or if the entrant does not wish the information to be disclosed, the entrant should contact the IT Privacy Officer in writing at 54-58 Lillee Crescent, Tullamarine, VIC, 3043.
26. By entering into the Promotion, the entrant agrees and acknowledges that: I. They may be contacted by the Promoter to provide comments about the competition and the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) may take photos of them; II. The Promoter may use such comments or photos (the “Materials”) for the Promoter's future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them; III. The Promoter may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the Materials as the Promoter wishes at any time, anywhere, and by any means. The Promoter may license, authorise or otherwise transfer the rights in the Materials to others to do the same; IV. By entering the Promotion, they grant to the Promoter on creation of the Materials a royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for whatever purpose; V. They unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of their moral rights in the Materials (as defined in Part IX of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)) and present and future rights of a similar nature conferred by statute anywhere in the world whether occurring before or after this consent is given ("Moral Rights"); VI. They waive all Moral Rights in the Materials that arise outside Australia; VII. They agree not to institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of their Moral Rights in the Materials.
27. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
29. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.